Does God's Law trump man's law, page-125

1. 5,403 Posts.
    You’re welcome MrG, I always love to talk to JW, matter of fact I love it when they come knocking on my door, I always invite them in and we usually talk for 3-4hrs, the only problem I have is I always end up losing my voice and they can’t seem to get a word in with all the facts I present to them so in frustration and my wife’s delight they end up leaving.

Of course there is no way that we can determine which were genuine and which were imitation Christians
    These 1st century Christians were thought by the apostles themselves so I would assume they were genuine more genuine then JW that were taught 1800 years later by Charles Russell.

Which apostles taught Russell, I would also say these Christians were better qualified then he was.

Even still then, how did the Watchtower know the number of heavenly honours vacancies still available from the 144000 to be filled by those who joined the Watchtower between the years 1879 and 1935.

. Jesus said: "As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, " (Matt 13:38)

What’s your point are you saying some of these early martyrs are sons of the wicked one because they didn’t follow JW teaching.
    Have you ever considered maybe your teaching is wrong, considering you were wrong in thinking whenever you saw the word ”witness” you automatically assumed they were JW not to mention failed prophecies

(Matthew 7:22, 23) Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

It’s quite obvious JW are teaching a false Gospel, have you ever considered this verse might apply to you. I would think long and hard on this if I were you……

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.