Does God's Law trump man's law, page-135

1. 3,979 Posts.
    Those who want that knowledge must work hard to gain it. So very true. Where exactly does all your knowledge come from? The mailing house of Watchtower perhaps. Not much roving about needed really, is there?

God’s people have had to adjust their understanding on a number of occasions. Adjust or abandon?
    Has that War on Terror ring about it, doesn't it.

God's people as opposed to the swill who are self created I suppose? God's people, can you tell me about humility again please, I'm really struggling to see it. I kind of thought all of humanity was God's people. I thought He might be a bit bigger than a few human foibles. Kind of like how parents love all their children, even the ones that break their hearts. Who'd have though simple humans had better qualities than God?

We know that the Lord is his own interpreter, that he will interpret his Word to his people in his own good way and in his own due time.” Now this is the exact opposite of a humble attitude I must inform you.

It suggests that what comes from the deliberations of the JW leaders is straight from God. They open their mouths and a great light beams forth and God's word is delivered. His own good way and His own good time means when the JW elders get something obviously wrong, time has caught up to them and they have to change something.

That's okay. All the religions do it. In many ways your mob show a wonderful example. The other religions just didn't think of making mistakes as being a positive example of God's interaction, rather, they thought it was correcting human error via the necessity of the moment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.