Does God's Law trump man's law, page-99

1. 23,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We may have a little disagreement here? The subject that no man can approach, hath not seen or can see, would appear, has to be referring to God's light because Jesus has been seen and approached etc. Remember the verses, we will see Jesus come how we saw him go.
    So how the verse is appearing to me, Jesus has immortality because he is dwelling in the light (more meaning than just that naturally). And it then goes on to talk/explain this light and how no one can approach or see this light etc, so that part appears to be about the light.
    But anyway, as I have expected for a while from what I have read, the light subject IMO has more to it than most think, in fact I would suggest, maybe 1/3 of God's makeup. Yes it has symbolic meaning or representations as well (whatever term you call it ha).

But you did touch on another point - Jesus being a Spirit person.
    Not what he said - Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that is I myself: handle me and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
    Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall also come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.