RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Ghost1, your posts prove how small you are and how little you...

1. 227 Posts.
    Ghost1, your posts prove how small you are and how little you comprehend written English

"making an lncome of it for 10 years on the back of sub contracted drivers ..",,,,,,,,,hardly a new strategy, did you think you made that one out yourself?

"I have been retired since I was 57 years old ",,,,,,,is that a qualifying statement, some have never worked and still get the pension, what took you so long to get it (you seem to be proud to be a pensioner), the concept of retirement seems a false sense of security to you. I am not retired, nor do I plan on retiring, why should I, i enjoy my work and it offers me many freedoms whilst earning a close to 7 figure sum, and YOU HAD TO SELL AN ASSET to earn a 6 figure sum,,,,,,LOL!

"all holders bring their heads up out of the sand and blame PS , Myself and you for all its Ails " actually no, no-one blames you for it's ails, but we do have sympathy for your mother

"The RRS thread on H/c HAS become a joke ,,",,,hehe, at least you can recognize your own contribution.

"Work out why so many posters just post abuse at posters that to my way of thinking, post what should be obvious to all ..",,,,,,,,,,wow, so insightful, have you read back on the history of your posts and the abuse you've dished, funny how the tables can turn and you cant take the heat you serve.

"I wish to hell you at least finished pr school ",,,,,was this a qualifier to become a taxi driver?

"the 20 million capital raising goes to Consort ..,,,,,followed by,,,,,,you dont seem to be able to grasp the basic concepts of ASX announcements ..",,,,,,,,,is there a better way to say you have NFI, shot yourself in the foot with that one.

"What has the other forum achieved..",,,,,,,,why not join to add your wisdom

" RRS free carried ..",,,,,,,,for how long though?, perhaps the combined $40m will come in handy

"Rupe ,You taste mine first.",,,,,,the poo puncher has come out of the closet!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.