KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Yeah sure you may want to know all of that stuff and most of us...

1. 9,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3944
    Yeah sure you may want to know all of that stuff and most of us probably wouldn't mind either. But at the same time I sure as hell wouldn't bank on it meaning KDR won't produce before March/April 2018 ala PLS ( I say as a PLS holder btw - so some objectivity involved)

Personally my guess is somewhere in the USD$300-400 mark for that time we are using the POS plant. However if you are selling for USD$900 a tonne and making margins of $500 on what should be a 300kt production profile that is a tidy $150m p.a.

So let's say they get $50m of upfront payments for year 1. That pretty much gets site works, FS study and POS refit done easily enough in my opinion. You then have $100m of income coming in. Add to that some debt funding and you have a 2Mt plant built probably 21 months into production. From there if demand dictates you add a second 2Mt train to bring production to 4Mt in probably 36 months.

So my guess would be look for KDR to be a 4Mtpa production profile at USD$250/t by December 2019.

All IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.