GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

There is the ignore button if you just don't like it, but humour...

1. 6,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4442
    There is the ignore button if you just don't like it, but humour me this, they could just as easy answer a simple email so instead of repeatedly attacking why aren't you questioning why they won't answer emails considering it is part of their Corporate Governance, section 4(b)

communication.png

Unless I am in any way shape of form breaching HotCoppers terms of Use, Defamation Guidelines, Posting Guidelines or Code of Conduct I will keep posting. It may not be a topic of relevance or preference to you, in which case you could just choose to skip over it rather than making an immature and obnoxious statement.

As for going to the AGM, heard it all before and it is absolutely ridiculous to even suggest it simply because the 250k loan query (2012) wasn't for the Renumeration Resolution for the Year Ending June 2017 and as some suggest, the Auditor was present, but he may not of been able to answer it as the current auditors (William Buck) were not the auditors in 2012 (BDO)
    As there is little time for general questions (from the AGM;s I have attended) a question from off the floor that was referring back some years would of gotten the standard reply - we will get back to you, no doubt.

All the above IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 139048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.