GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Does low SP perhas suit the management?, page-243

1. 6,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4220
    @JackMR
    So I take it that the information in the post is acceptable but the grammar is a major concern???.
    Lucky for GPP's management you are not a "Maths" teacher otherwise all hell would of broken loose with their poor (all IMO) accounting/reporting re: mistakes in annual reports, etc.

Thanks for the "English" lesson but I hope you are just as critical of posters that cannot for the life of them form a sentence or paragraph to distinguish/heighten the emphasis of the content of their post and to seperate their mundane dribble. Maybe you could also point them to a google search on how to use a capital letter when starting a sentence, etc.
    Yep, life is rosy at GPP when we replace discussing the stock to providing an "English lesson", but the diversional attempt to distract from the actual post has fallen on a thickhead (thats myself btw) because it will be a "King loan" scenario all over, I'll stop posting certain subject matter when they provide answers.
    The A couple old sayings come to mind, "pull a tiger by the tail, expect to be bitten at some point or "don't poke the bear", a debate/discussion by all means but grammar lessons at my age, not required.
    Subject/topic doesn't appeal to you then just flip over it, ignore it or whatever.........

cheers
    All the above IMO only
    Last edited by fooca: 05/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.