GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Adding information relevant to the stock is contrary to the act...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Adding information relevant to the stock is contrary to the act of destroying it, @Davy Boy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think @fooca is trying to encourage talk about the stock; particularly the issues which he brings up.

More often than not, it's people who try to shut him down instead of engaging in meaningful discussion that do more damage to the stock.

On another, more relevant note -- @cfp, @apkjm - I tried to give Matt a call yesterday and managed to get in touch with his assistant (secretary? sorry, not sure of the title).

She's left a message with him to give me a call, so things seem to be moving forward on the contact front.

@hart2hart - I'm glad that you've been able to use the information and research on these threads to guide your decision, mate. You should never act because of a single person, (lol but so many of us did here with old mate and his research), but it's nice to hear that you've considered everything.
    ------
    If anybody has any questions that they'd like me to field to management, feel free to let me know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.