UNI 0.15% $6.66 universal store holdings limited

does medpro have a new manufacturer, page-15

1. 5,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2851
    Thanks for the Coogee update, 64, I really needed that....by the way, there aren't too many silver ferns out and about over here either, mate, altho there is one hell of a post-mortem going on....yet again....and again apologies for my pre-match comments, they were meant tongue in cheek, however on reflection could have read otherwise. Having lived in the enemy camp for ten years I've had it all from the good-natured ribbing that harks back to ANZAC Cove, to openly violent aggression. One can become somewhat defensive when it is, after all, just a game. Looking forward to giving you all a good old fashioned tickle-up at Eden Pasrk on Saturday......

TDA, I agree. I have been thinking about my reply to Harsam, and trying to figure it all out. In light of the fact that the Sanofi license was the culmination of a 5 year collaboration, this has a lot more to run before the full picture emerges. Given the technical complexities of what was being put in place, five years would have provided plenty of opportunity for negotiations to unwind or fail completely. That they didn't, that they resulted in the biggest license agreement in Oz biotech history tells us that Sanofi wanted to make this work. By necessity both parties involved must play their cards close to the chest.

When talking about upsetting the existing staus quo and cornering 25% and more of an existing global market worth upwards of half a billion US dollars annually, with the resultant displacement of current participants, the stakes are far too big to do otherwise. Medpro is small change by comparison. I'm not trying to make light of it, just that we still don't know precisely what is going on, or how, if at all, the situation has changed. I'm guessing we will find out soon enough, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

Whatever happens, or has happened, Unilife is now playing a very high-stakes game with some of the biggest pharma outfits in the world. That alone requires all the focus and determination they can muster in order to succeed. Something, dare I say, the ABs lacked on Saturday night.....

P.S. Had the Medpro scheme of arrangement gone ahead at the prices being bandied about,(Uni @ A.45 cents, Medpro @ US$4.75,) we would in effect have been subjected to a 1:10 consolidation and handed 1 Medpro share for every 10 Unilife shares. All those in favour say, Aye.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $510.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.77 $6.77 $6.60 $677.8K 101.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7928 $6.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.67 383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.