UNI 5.68% $5.65 universal store holdings limited

does medpro have a new manufacturer, page-25

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Dino,
    I think we got 450k + 165k, or 165k of 450k. Something like that for the blood collection. We won't have to give this back as we have everything they need. Also I noted that SC Capital were part of all this also and IMO there is some kind of deal going on behind the scenes. I also read that Medpro (UNI) may have to produce the first batches of these and the total qty will be considered part of the deal with a set price payed upon delivery.

Bio One's manufacturing plant will not be ready until after March next year, and it will only cater a small area for these collection devices.

As for the RTF's if we only gave them an option to have 10% of the US market. This tacks on the back of the main option fee of $3m they paid us to distribute the 1ml (and larger in the future) safety syringes, which they have to meet 85m units sold within 3yrs of commercial release which is coming up as as FDA pull their head in.

The option expires in September sometime, I will check for this if it's the end or start??

IMO management will do the best deal to make us the most money, and in saying this we know that FDA is very close and they have mentioned that it is ready for commercial release upon the approval of the 510k. So to me this means not only do we have the rest of the world starting on sale now, we may have an average of 28m units annually selling in the US very very soon :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.65
Change
-0.340(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $433.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.90 $5.90 $5.65 $838.9K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6878 $5.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.73 404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.