NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

thevibemaster : >>I sincerely hope that neither the directors...

1. 341 Posts.
    thevibemaster : >>I sincerely hope that neither the directors nor auditors get away with all this!<<

"Neither directors" - including the past chairman, Mr John Houston ?

What did the immediate past chairman KNOW when he only two months ago announced his "retirement for family and personal health reasons"

Interesting, 'fast and smelly' timeline:

28 July 2009
    John Houston ceased to be Executive Chairman when he "moved to the role of Independent Chairman"

21 August 2009
    "Effective immediately" John Houston is replaced as Executive Chairman

24 August 2009
    Final Director's Interest Notice released to ASX (Appendix 3Z)
    At the time of retiring for "Health reasons", John Houston's interest was as follows:

Part 1 – Director's relevant interests in securities of which the director is the registered holder
    John Houston holds 4,500,000 shares

Part 2 – Director's relevant interests in securities of which the director is not the registered holder
    The Bimm Corporation Pty Ltd 10,664,008

Questions begging for answers – feel free to add to these.

Did Mr Houston in his capacity as Chairman ensure that the market was fully informed and the company at all times complied with ASX listing rule 3.1 ?

With the inside company information available to Mr Houston has he since sold out/down 'for personal Wealth reasons'

The Bimm Corporation Pty Ltd
    http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn=120_009_798&juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.