SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

I assume our friend Stan started this thread as I don't see the...

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I assume our friend Stan started this thread as I don't see the opening comment as he's made my very exclusive ignore list.

So, as a reply to the title, while I'm no geologist I do know that Ni does not fall from the sky.

As such, I would suggest, as do the boffins who compile the technical data from previous drillings and surveys, that high grade shallow mineralization over 5km must have come from a huge main lode(s) from a deeper source.

Considering that recent AMT (or whatever it's called surveying) is giving us giant yellow/green blobs at depth which also show up as the same yellow green blobs for our known shallow mineralization, i feel we can infer that the shallow Ni found will be replicated in greater widths at depth.

P.S. I know I fairly senior guy at Aus Post who has said that since Covid, they have never experienced such extreme volumes of mail seeing that everyone has been locked at home and getting their wine delivered. He said it's been like the week before Xmas but for 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.