MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

does noellyn know why, page-5

1. 17,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    what's so funny ?? the reasoning is as clear as the vindictiveness in your posting !!

MPO is now in a MEDIUM TERM downtrend. AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED I can find no reason in the FUNDAMENTAL analysis for this. That is why I am posing these questions. Like everyone else I want to know why it is downtrending.

As to why now and not a couple of months ago, well then it was a short term downtrend. That is normal for a stock in a long term up trend besides which we were in a nasty correction then and most stocks were going down. But the correction is now long over and most stocks are recovering well but MPO has not.

If I wanted to trade why would I select a falling knife ?? There are better things than MPO to trade atm.

If I have made a bad call in getting out of MPO then, when that becomes evident, I will be the first one on here saying I got it wrong !! I will actively contribute to the post mortem assessment to analyse what happened and what we can learn from it.

But I want to know, if I am proved to be right, will you guys who have made insinuations against my character man it up offer an apology or will you slither off under a rock somewhere never to be heard from again.

get off ya high horse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.