AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

So let me get this straight kingy boy...you keep giving me the...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    So let me get this straight kingy boy...you keep giving me the 'amateur hour' tag...yet you do little to explain your negative comments about my narrative...other than to insult. Here is a little primer on the interrelation of JEMSE and Sales de Jujuy. If you can't see a local political relationship between JEMSE and Sales de Jujuy then you are really beyond intellectual help. You are probably best left to doing insults rather than questioning someone who is far more informed than yourself. This is pretty obvious to all of us who understand the structure of the deal.

( The Olaroz Lithium Facility began as a joint venture project built in partnership with Japanese trading giant Toyota Tsusho Corporation ("TTC") and the mining investment company owned by the provincial Government of Jujuy, Jujuy Energia y Mineria Sociedad del Estado ("JEMSE").

and 'Sales de Jujuy SA'

(The Olaroz Lithium Project Joint Venture is operated through Orocobre's Argentine subsidiary, Sales de Jujuy S.A., the ownership of which is held in a Singaporean company, Sales de Jujuy Pte Ltd, that is the joint venture company with partner Toyota Tsusho and JEMSE. The effective Olaroz Project equity interest will be Orocobre 66.5%, TTC 25.0% and JEMSE 8.5%.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.