AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Controlling one's fate is a little different than 'calling the...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Controlling one's fate is a little different than 'calling the shots'. I had a little league team and I was calling the shots...but one of the kids drove the ball into deep center instead of hitting the sacrifice out as he was told to do....we won the game and he was the hero. I guess my calling the shot there didn't quite register....even though it was the right move at the time.
    When you try to pry JEMSE away from the Jujuy marketing structure...good luck. These are all locals and the truth of the matter is the locals are not feeling all that kindly towards Orocobre it would appear. They are sitting on the reserves and they don't need Orocobre to develop them. There are other suitors as we both well know. It's come down to a bit of liars dice with the local government I suppose. Just expressing my doubts about a phase 2 being financed, built, and made operational without a whole lot of pain and more financing. There is no way Orocobre will be able to finance that from receivables. But...who know...maybe Tsusho will step in and offer more financing
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 25/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.