NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

does she dare?, page-37

1. 13,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748
    Good luck cab74... Ill wait to see if 3266 can hold....

Watching to see of pog1585 is tested and if that holds convincingly....

Question, how ultimatley is the imf or eu going to pay for this supersized and potentially leverage bailout, as some of the largest holders of gold, are they going to sell it or mortgage it?

Unrest on the street remains, so price pressures comtinue tonight along with germany and france trying to manage expectations down softly.....

Hi gm, regards to the result, yes it was above 43 then, but that was then, maybe we got ahead of ourselves badly, i mean we already got diluted to pay of ncm debt, and the divs were ramping up, now we are diluted by a doubling of the register to buy lihir and we have no super duper divs or returns, just weakening prices, with the potential for more, much lower production than last qtr, and a company saying dont worry, yearly targets will be met,,,,but they said that all last year and in the end they downgraded their original target last minute basically twice.....imo lihir isnt all it was cracked up to be, and the costs are way over what managment budgeted/ forecast in seeking approval from the shareholders to by lgl....

i just simply multiply todays production and see it has the potential to miss again......

Just have to wait and see.......nightmare marketplace atm

All eyes tonight on existing home sales, bad miss there would indicate further problems in usa housing market,,,,they may be building them, but future approvals are down and if sales are down they are just building inventory in an economic eniviroment that has slowing demand....that should pull down the market, lift the dollar and further pressure gold and ncm.....plus there will be lots of margin calls and probably redemption near term...theory,,,may explode on me at a moments notice. ...)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.