NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

does she dare?, page-38

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Cab74 been a while since I saw one of your posts. Good thinking you see a retrace to the April and August lows of 2009.

Quite possible it will be interesting to see how this mess transpires. NCM, as SG and Goldmick have stated (perhaps other too I don't have time tp read very much here) ...they have said NCM trades with the XJO / XAO quite so. This provides guidance on potential duration and scope of this event.

Am enjoying writing a piece on the EMU and dysfunction, debt bubble expansion and credit crisis. It took 4 months for them to hash out a plan last time, Lordy help the markets if this happens again we could see a Mother of a contagion back in the banking system and Sovereigns.

Yuk - but what an opportunity :-)
    Quite a few wise heads in here will enjoy that but I honestly pity the less fortunate that see the headlights looming and think there might (?) be something wrong - if they notice at all. Sigh...

Do well all. Just a thought have any of you heard of the Adam and Eve formation? Sorry if this has been covered already - it is a bottom formation perhaps off topic.

Consultancy client rang me this morning wanting to buy NCM - told him to hold off until we get a clear signal. Turned out well as it barely managed a decent bounce all day.

Take care all,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.