SLX 0.99% $5.12 silex systems limited

Does Silex technology work?, page-2

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi htran7528,

To answer your question - 'yes' the technology does work as announced in 2013 with a successful completion of the Test Loop Program.

If your question is "will there be a commercial application for the technology" I would say that GLE are keeping the answer to this very close to their chests.  Again I would question why 12 months of negotiation with the DOE if Silex Technology was not commercially viable.

Agreed.  If the answer is "yes" it is commercially viable and Silex continues to be entitled to 7-12% of revenue from silex enriched uranium from now until the end of time then the Silex share price should be up substantially on where we are at however I believe your 10x is very conservative.

However, if the answer is "no", well the company still has plenty of money in the bank and I would say the Silex Laser would still have a value to someone - they just might be a little less friendly than our US allies.  I couldn't see the US government wanting this to happen though so they would probably offer SLX shareholders an out.

The longer negotiation go, the more confident I am the Puducah will proceed and anyone who hasn't been buying up at these prices will be kicking themselves.

I am SirKnight and you should do your own research before making any investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.