MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Prime...you really do come across as an amateur with your 'so...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Prime...you really do come across as an amateur with your 'so serious' questions, hoping to find an answer here. Your question is both rhetorical and boundless.

Should you wish to know what applications the Chinese intend to use MNS's superior flake graphite all you need do is contact them yourself. Of course the announcements spelt it out for you but that would be cheating wouldn't it....you know...reading an announcement and all.

I suggest you pose your questions on all the other graphite company threads if you're serious, rather than this pathetic attempt of scare mongering here.

Still waiting on SYR to actually be able to produce a product that is free of deleterious elements that might be acceptable for sale. What's better? Clean fine flake or fine flake full of deleterious elements?

For someone so 'into' SYR, you sure do spend a lot of time looking over the neighbours fence...perhaps admiring the company we keep over here?

As I mentioned the other day....it's not about demand for new applications, it's about supply for existing applications. No other graphite play comes close to MNS's flake distribution, so regardless of how many other companies come on line, their flake distribution will always be sub par in comparison. TON and SYR have vast amounts of fine flake...the Chinese already have vast amounts of fine flake in reserve. But to buy from TON or SYR on a basket price scenario would mean that to get large flake graphite from them, they'd also have to buy a bucket load of product they already have. So they'll stick to buying from the company with a superior flake distribution for applications I've mentioned previously but curiously you didn't pick up on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.