MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I still don't think you read my previous posts regarding uses of...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I still don't think you read my previous posts regarding uses of graphite Prime....ignorance is bliss I guess.

Let me ask you this...what has the bigger question mark hanging over it?

1. The fact that, after over 12 months, SYR have been unable to successfully separate the deleterious elements from graphite in their deposit

2. The fact that, after close to 12 months of a lapsed MOU, SYR have still not been able to find a buyer for their product (which as per point 1, is still not a clean product).

It must really irk you...being an ex-SYR employee and all, to have to spend so much time posting on a stock that you don't hold...a competitor as it were... claiming that the MNS house isn't in order when your precious SYR house is far from in order itself.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But I guess desperate times call for desperate measures eh. SYR's plan to never go into production is falling further and further from the script. Shame that they turned down Glencore's advances isn't it. As you're so close the SYR board perhaps you could enlighten us as to why they would do that? It didn't exactly benefit shareholder value did it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.