MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you are an inherited...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    I'm going to hazard a guess and say you are an inherited investor. When the ticker code was different than the current one.

Which may make you similar to most SYR inherited investors who initially bought a gold stock and are now heralding themselves as graphite gurus. Same as a lot of the Tonners. Maybe or maybe not. Perhaps I have it wrong about you.

But dont indulge yourself into thinking that you are possibly a 'graphite' Siberian if you have inherited it and not gone looking for it. And behaving less like a 'savage' Syrian is a requisite of the nice guy status of graphite players. You've seen Robert on vein threads? Mr Elcora?

Mnsrs management seem like a bunch of 'nice guys' so you do them an injustice if you behave with 'savage' characteristics. If your management did that then it would give the appearance that they are not straight as dice - and ur management dont want that imo.

You Mnsers are doing ok. You have a good 'high end' story. Batteries and nuclear.

But you need a low end 'theme'. Cost recovery and hopefully thin but consistent margin on low end markets. Must be realistic that this is necessary for your future - as is necessary for any proposed 'superpit'. Otherwise the superpit model fails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.