FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Does the timeline add up?, page-3

1. 6,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4384
    re: 3rd October, are you Nostradamus? or there is going to be another "social media post" of concern? or you meant 3rd August tongue.png

Valid questions you have and I am more than curious of when they did actually get the "purported" letter.
    ~ although the Company is not trading, they still have Continuous Disclosure obligations ..

As for there being no "court order" -- that bit did seem a bit far fetched, but I hope they have checked their junk mail folder just in case redface.png

I fail to see what entering into good will negotiations with the government could be attributed to being in Firefinch shareholders best interests?
    I fail to see what was vehemently explained at the AGM, there is no "parent guarantee" for whose benefit are they bothering to what will amount to more funds being spent on Mali/Morila.
    I fail to see why our Managing Director hasn't been over there, considering he conveniently reminded shareholders of his 20 years experience working in 6 African countries at the AGM.
    I fail to see why the current Board are more concerned about what might happen than what actually happens!

As per the Company's response to receiving the 249D, note specifically to point 5:
    quote re: "the Board is concerned that the Proposed Resolutions, if implemented, would be a significant destabilising event at a time of critical importance to the future of the Company as it realises its strategy in relation to the Process."
    ~ although this is far from being comical, the only analogy I can think of reverts to quotes sitting around a poker table:
    ++ I see your concerns of what could be a significant destabilising event, BUT I raise you with an actual significant destabilising event!!

Bearing in mind, we spent how many millions on the mine, extended its life & provided a lot of the people of Mali years of employment compared to if it had of been shut down by Barrick, built farms, schools, provided education, teachers, medicines, an ongoing and one of the best Malaria programs in Africa (the list goes on)!

To have the mine managers/workers continually put out information on social media on how well they are doing without Firefinch's management/input, record monthly production (last December) used the sales of gold to continue operations of the mine and pay creditors.
    ~ Something doesn't suit them now, and now they want to talk?

I really do hope it is the case of Continuous Disclosure obligations being met at LLL, and the letter they received is specific only to LLL DSO/Licence and not linked to the continuous ongoing never ending story of FFX.

FYI:
    All quiet on social media including HC, as comments cost "shillings" because there are flies on the wall, wink.png
    Specifically meaning, they cost us "shillings" and the "money box gets quickly depleted, redface.png after letter exchanges.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.