VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

does this apply to vre shareholders, page-3

1. 2,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Thanks Mark - similar to the recent Telstra case I guess where information (disclosed to the Government) was withheld from ordinary shareholders (deceptive conduct). Those who bought shares in a specific period prior to the formal ASX announcement won their class action and got some recompense. I don't think ASIC took any action.

I guess in View Resources situation we are hoping following ASX investigations ASIC will take the necessary action and if there is a case to answer take statutory action against the Company's Executives and Board. Perhaps wishfull thinking that ASIC will do anything! Other than that an indivudual or group may take civil action. This probably would take some time and therfore shareholders may not have a timely remedy. I don't know if ordinary creditors could have their settlement delayed until shareholders positions (equal to ordinary creditors) are established.

First I think we need to wait and see whether the ASX determines if there is enough evidence to make a case against the Company. If there is no remedy here then Slater and Gordon probably would be interested in taking on a class action. In the mean time it is important as a shareholder to "urgently" register you interest with the Administrator.

Hopefully, IMC and the Administrator and other key stakeholders can come up with a solution that can get the Company back trading on the ASX with some hope for the future. This would be the best option of course.

The second creditors meeting will be in early May where they may agree to a remedy for payment and if IMC has completed due dilligence and is happy to provide the necessary capital then the Company could be back in the hands of a new Board and relisted on the ASX.

My thoughts here are mostly off the top of my head - has anyone had some more expert advice???

It is not long to wait before Carnilya Hill will be in production!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.