GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

does this forum ever discuss gold?, page-17

1. 10,404 Posts.
    Andy, how bizarre, I had just watched abro's cartoon and gave him a tick not more than 30 minutes ago.

Once PM leaves the realm of the knowledgeable and every tradey wants a piece of the action it just might be bubble time.

Your Virgin baggage handler in Creek Street is a point in case. I couldn't believe that the desire for the alternative currency has reached fever pitch.

There isn't any fear yet. If you want fear go look at the Economics forum. There you will be terrified.

Decoupling was just put out there. I can't see the system, however complex, changing. There is simply too much control.

Recently, after following gold for years, I decided that the timing was right to enter into PM and especially gold.

This forum is mew to me and when you sift through the drivel and idiot posts there is still new ideas to be found.

Like the frog and the price, "you've got to kiss a lot of toads" so to find nuggets of good information on this thread you have to stoke the fire.

Thanks for your post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.