CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

does this make any sense at all, page-5

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    CXY is not equaly, I think, to LNC and CNX, given resource differences, save for the unknown that CXY has a share in the Pakisatan leases, which may be very great indeed and surpass the others.

And its technology is proven. It is has consent. It has sufficient resources. It has experienced management. It has a UK connection.

It is certainly IMO worth substantially more then its current cap (by a multiple), relative to the others. If it was, eg, worth 1/2 of CNX then it should have a cap of approximately $100 mil, so about a three hundred % increase of the current share price - it would take CXY to a share price of about .19.

What CXY does not have is the excellent publicity machine of CNX and espeially LNC, but that will I am confident come with the burn and I see it now has a great web-site.

However, their prices have risen substantially over the last few weeks (CNX 22 to 40 and LNC 115 to 190 approximately), so some similar re-rating is in order for CXY I think, which has not yet risen correspondingly.

I also note that small stocks offer the largest gains in a rebound; and on Marketwatch on Monday I think it was the average small cap rebound from a bear market was 106%, vs 56% for blue chips; and the article said now is the time to look for small cap bargains.

So, I'm in and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.