@billybongo; as of when have you had access to Morrison's mail,...

1. 46,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @billybongo; as of when have you had access to Morrison's mail, let alone all that 'hate mail' you claim he gets every day?

Some of the reasons why Morrison is being judged to have stuffed up:

1. Maladministration - sheer incompetence as in poor messaging re the A-Z jab.
    2. Duplicity - I'm running another thread on that topic that will take me weeks to complete, oh how his tune on lockdowns changes from one place to the next [stunningly so]
    3. Censorship - world worst level of rejection of FOI requests.
    4. $Waste - geez, where do you start on that one
    5. $Feeding $Greed - tax cuts for multi-millionaires, no tax for overseas ripoff merchants
    6. Record levels of $National $Debt projected to get even worse
    7. Enduring crisis level interest rates being used to transfer wealth from retirees to property speculators
    8. Rampant bullying, sexual abuse and misogyny throughout the Coalition
    9. Rorts galore - $12.5 Billion for Job-Rorter alone
    10. Robodebt - 2,000 people committed suicide due to Morrison's illegal attack on vulnerable, aged Australians
    11. Scandals galore - altered documents, the GBR,
    12. Jobs for mates - 55 phone calls and a VIP jet at $11,000 per day
    13. Eye-watering budget deficits for the next 40 years
    14. The developed world's absolute worst vaccine rollout
    15. The developed world's worst arrangement for managing traveller quarantine
    16. Global warming & climate change - world worst practice, yet again
    17. Relations with China - yet another cigar for the clown Hymnself
    18. Collapse in the value of the $Aud [from US$1:10 under Gillard to just US$0.73 now.

19. to 200. I'm compiling that list. It'll be released when it's appropriate for me to do so.

That list isn't about 'hate', it's about incompetence, lies, cheating, corruption and a failure to plan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.