VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

does this mean a revaluation of mhm ( farego , page-25

1. 5,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Thanks TC

I have been avoiding phoning as in the past most of these calls were fielded by Ben and he must be busy.

I think we just need to chill. We had a better vibe when it was 20c. Although at times I got into it a bit with a few posters.

I think the players that were here when it was 20c need to help the newbies a bit in that they see the drop from $1.50 to 90c as huge but the drop after the October/November period in 2009 was similar. This is a small cap and it will do that information that supports the ultimate outcome drives it up and inactivity IMO drives it lower. You have to decide whether to trade those. I think one old hand did that on the up and then got left behind over that fateful weekend. I chose not to play that game as trading halts take you out of the game.

The old hands at this game of speculative shares keep reinforcing the patience and ignoring the market movement as it isn't supported by fundamentals or information and unless you are a chartist and want to play those than ignore them.

You have to make up your mind and then give it 12 weeks minimum and then look at it again based upon the information you have then. Your portfolio is never valued at what it states its just a ballpark anyway. You have to sell at that moment to get that value and the world is changing by the minute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.