VYS 1.52% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

Well my questions of the 8 ball stated over $1.5 in a month but...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Well my questions of the 8 ball stated over $1.5 in a month but not over $2-- ha. YES and 8 ball said I will DIE this week yet live to be over 90yo- ha. Got U 8 ball... Lol.

http://lord.xopl.com/ulpage3a/8-ball2.html?Will%20MHM%20be%20over%20%241.5%20in%20a%20week%3F

I purely dollar averaged UP in the low 90s based on the following statement from Ben... current revenue from the Plant is GREATELY exceeding expectations.

To me, this mean Goodbye to 300-400K production from the Plant and Hello 600K+++. Making the current SP = to approx. fair value of income now.

Let us give now price for any upside whatsoever--- let us not give any upside for US expansion--- let us give no upside for anything. Let us simply PRICE current expected income.

This has always been a good way to go on this play all year long... we the play was totally unloved. Base on current income with zero upside and accummulate in those times... ignore all the rest.

It is priced purely at fair cash incoming value now. Is this fair- NO but that is the market.

Along with a couple of others i also stated this fact all year long and quoted 80c value based on 500K profits pm. No value for USA, as it seemed too far away. Then we will review in 2011.

Well it is pretty much 2011, we making over 500K pm IMO... we are on the verge of major deals in regards to OS expansion with Alcoa and Simms. Plant 1 will find HUGE additional income from forcasted profits IMO. As we have huge mountains of landfill to process as fast as we can, etc, etc...

For those that state 'Unproven' tech know nothing about the Coy... they been making money from processing all year long. Maybe you are talking about the NMP or SPL upside, surely not processing the slag. Yet I still think many NEW investors are fooled into thinking they make nothing from Plant 1 now and waiting for it to be finished.

Plant 1 ALREADY makes substancial profits and has done so all year long... now the income is GREATLY EXCEEDING expectations during the Upgrade. Unsure why others cannot join the dots on this play and all year long.

Now would I be in this play if it was not making a current income from Slag recycling... No- very simple. Yet they been doing it since Jan\Feb this year- now they are simply upgrading the process for more capacity and close looping the process.

I have always been very comfortable when SP is sooo low only to be worth current income. It is worth current income now and investors are not calcualting any upside. So I am one of the buyers at 90c+, as that what I calcualte current income.

In truth I know that upside will come by any number of JV ANNs, council approval, Plant upgrade completion, Upside ANNs to come on Plant 1 due to all the extra processing to do, or any number of OS opportunities to come our way in the ST.

For now, as earlier this year I am happy to buy at levels equal to fair value on current income from the plant.

As Ben said- we are greatly exceeding expectations. Should be a great quarterly earner from Plant 1. 600K pm will = 90- $1 ps. Beautiful...

Very little downside and a HUGE rocket to moon upside... What more can you ask for in a Small Spec.

Cheers

Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $9.277K 28.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1867 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 89629 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.