VYS 3.03% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

does this mean a revaluation of mhm ( farego , page-9

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    crazy day Hotty, as to valuations the trouble with MHM is valuing it is very difficult. Things are changing so rapidly that there is no certain value only a range of expectations from optimistic to pessimistic. In the end they are only worth what someone wants to pay for them on the day.....or are they?

You have to believe you have a different valuation to the mob to make any money on the stockmarket otherwise you can never buy then "cheap" or sell them "dear". The long term holders who believe in the company tend to think in goal based valuations so are usually the last to sell on the way down and first to buy on the way up. - I think MHM is worth at least 80c in a pessimistic view - ie we end up doing nothing more than we are already doing. But my goals are at least 4 US plants up and running in the next 2 years with studies begun on another 4 so I want at least $4 for this as it seems certain to happen.

Between 80c and $4 you've got a lot of changing mood and probabilities of each step so up and down is normal to a certain extent till it is outside peoples comfort zone and they stop-loss. Can be great buying as you get the most pessimistic price for the period but you have to believe you know better than the mob to do it. No point following everyone else - buying or selling or you will most certainly end up giving your money to the traders.

Dissappointing day as we get to see the nice big red numbers on our portfolio totals - and always cheeses you off to see the mob treat your favorite very valuable stock with such shallow disdain. Won't really matter as long as when MHM achieves its goals I'm still here.

Just amazes me that so many people are willing to sell stocks for less than they bought them so quickly. Must need money for Christmas I guess. No dressing it up tho - a bad day and we breached a few comfort zones is all - doesn't change MHM's valuation spread just our current position in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $83.37K 252.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174844 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 53294 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.