ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Does this need reflection NLI?, page-22

1. 10,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Let me just repeat that comment Mutley8

"As a non-holder I would expect nothing else but a down beat post from you. It has become really evident the ones calling this stock a dead dog are actually looking for a lower entry, some openly admitting it. Nothing wrong with being a trader, admit it, so why pretend to be a "concerned" investor??

Its only going to get worse....
    I truely lost faith.........
    Prepare for a tough couple of months.........
    Seriously???

Do you know where cash backing is? At mid to low 4's says NLI is cahs value, so that's zero value for all of its projects across the Portugal and Sweden!!

So you and a few others repeatedly saying low 4's now 3's for re-entry are simply daytraders  or ST traders down ramping aiming to create a snowball effect and triggering newbies into selling. Every one of you guys are lined up for re-entry on a stock you have lost faith on!!
    Go figure......

The last thing the announcement says is forget Sepeda, it reads more like we have Luso cornered and it will take time for them to give up the fight. Unfortunately Luso has nothing to lose they are broke and don't have any expertise anyway sow e expect them to grind away for a bit longer.

Luso are even being sued by an old business partner who says they didn't have proper authorisation to reject the NLI contract as invalid. How is that for derailing Luso "anti-NLI" decision making process!!"

Well said.  It should be at 0.10c at least.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.