ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

I'm hardly a day trader. I held DKO/NLI shares for over 15...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I'm hardly a day trader. I held DKO/NLI shares for over 15 months waiting and hoping (like most on here) that this stock would start to head north. I came into the stock with all the negative sentiment running around from the 20c CR, and watched the stock decline after every positive announcement, then came Lynas and Portugal....I loved the idea of portugal. I bought in higher than I should have - but my initial purchase was based on emotion and largely uniformed so I then continually topped up (when the price dropped) to reduce my average price thinking it would make it easier to reduce the loss. I started with an investment of around 15K and ended up with nearly 50K in it trying to reduce my average price....I was in way deeper than I ever wanted to be.

But I have learnt. I have watched my investment go significantly in the red, and finally into the green recently. So I sold, and it was definitely the right decision, because if I did not, I would again be significantly in the red. So interpret it whoever you want, my care factor is zero.....and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I will buy back in, the only reason why I am considering it is because of the cash position, and with the money, there is a possibility of improving the share price. But, if you think I am going to make the same mistake twice and buy in high, your crazy.

You talk about cash backing, but I have heard it all before and watched the price drop below it. The issue when I first bought DKO was the negative sentiment around the 20c CR which alienated a lot of ASX investors, and now management has created a whole new set of alienated investors on both the ASX and now Europe. A tough couple of month coming up....you bet.

Also, I have been a none holder for less than a week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.