ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Does this need reflection NLI?, page-26

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Why give a fellow SH such a hard time? They’ve held shares for a considerable amount of time, experienced the highs and lows of DKO/NLI, puts forward an opinion and gets grief?

NLI is, currently, a dog of a stock, regardless of other projects, fact is there’s nothing in play right now other than a court case. Fact is BoD have stuffed up, $5m plus spent on exploration of tenements they don’t legally own, what a monumental screw up by them.

Not to mention, this same BoD screwed over both SH’s and Sophs alike with the Lynas Find $0.20 CR to then, out of the blue, sell the holy grail of Lithium starter pits. The same BoD who sold PLS shares at the wrong time to raise funds to do what with?

I’ll call it, and have sold a considerable number of shares recently, SP is heading to negative EV IMO. Why on earth would the market have any faith in this mob? Even if Sweden comes up trumps there’s absolutely nothing to say they won’t again pull another Lynas Find on SH’s.

Still, plenty of opportunity to trade NLI short term though because that’s what this stock now is, a trading stock, not an investment stock.

My sentiment is SELL, not hold or buy, SELL, SELL, SELL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.