ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Perhaps it’s just calling a spade a spade? So it’s down ramping...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Perhaps it’s just calling a spade a spade?

So it’s down ramping if you talk badly of a stock, and that’s frowned upon, even worse if you plan to buy back into said stock. But, up ramping, only talking about the perceived positives is OK. And I’m the hypocrite?

Personally, in a lot of cases, I learn more from the negative sentiment on these threads than the positive. Esoj was actually my voice of reason in regard to NLI, weirdly. I find most positive posters have fallen in love with their stock, or worse still, they can’t admit to making a mistake, or, worse still, they’re simply upramping to try and get out at the best price they can after missing the obvious downward trend or bad news item.

When it’s so obvious that the SP is in decline, with good volume to boot, I find it very suspicious, like you, just in reverse, when poster continue their positive sentiment even though the SP is crumbling as they type.

I’ve sold out mostly and I’m sticking around because I know more, have completed more research and have a better feel for NLI than any other stock I own or have ever owned. Why waste that knowledge, and time spent gaining that knowledge, by simply moving on? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Too late to SELL now, your capital is trapped. Average down at your own risk. Ahhhh, the joys of NLI!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.