SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

does this sound like slx

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    The Best is Yet to Come
    And those gains could be minor compared to what’s about to take place in the solar
    Back in May, I wrote an article for Energy and Capital about thin film organic solar. In that article I
    talked about being able to spray solar cells on nearly any surface using nanotechnology.
    While we may not be there just yet - at least on a commercial scale - we’re getting closer.
    Using CIS (Copper-Indium-Diselenid) technology, a few companies are now making thin film solar
    cells that are flexible. So instead of casting silicon into blocks and cutting them into wafers, thin solar
    cells can be printed on sheets and rolled off on film with much less waste - much like how a
    newspaper is printed.
    Companies are using this technology to make products that can be integrated right into the products
    used for building construction. These are called building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
    This technology can be used to make solar roofing tiles and architectural photovoltaic glass - very
    cool stuff. Solar panels can be incorporated right into a building’s facade or roof, and may even add
    some aesthetic appeal.
    Green Chip Stocks has had its eye on a company that is on the cusp of dominating this new sector of
    the solar industry. Over the past few months, this company has been lining up some pretty
    impressive marketing and distribution agreements.
    With the current solar bull market and cutting edge technology on their side, this company truly looks
    like it’s going to become a giant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.