HCL 4.00% 12.0¢ highcom limited

Does XTEC even have an xtclave?, page-7

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    carbon1 (exclusive XTE and QHL poster) – thanks for your primed comments. How lucky we all are to have been exposed to an attempted misdirection by the GM himself! You really confirm that hydroclave and xtclave are indistinguishable apart from the xtclave benefiting from XTE ‘developing the process considerably’ since the large scale plant was sold after the JV terminated. You would be a fool to believe the owner of the only existing large scale production plant hydroclave, now a competitor, had not advanced the technology themselves over this lengthy time… maybe they have a more advanced xtclave than XTE… My understanding from previous XTE announcements is that the US military testing of XTE SAPI plates commenced during the time of the JV and my intel from the US suggests this task finished a few years later… and there has been no subsequent orders… Why was this not communicated to the market? I understand from previous XTE announcements that we should be only a few weeks away from XTE completing the xtclave production plant. Can you confirm this or has there been more slippage? I hope not! I’m a frustrated longterm shareholder (albeit smalltime) who is starting to seriously question my decision to get involved with this company. I’ll certainly be attending the next AGM with a long list of questions that I will demand be answered on the spot during mandatory question time. If anyone else has some uncomfortable questions they want answered I’m happy to ask them on your behalf…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $69.13K 572.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36551 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 67989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.