YOJ 2.08% 4.7¢ yojee limited

Well I could probably have 20 different wives in the middle east...

1. 43 Posts.
    Well I could probably have 20 different wives in the middle east but that doesnt mean I can do it in every jurisdiction, nor is it right depending on your perspective but on a more serious note and referring to your "criminal history not needed" comment, how did this play out for Uber in more recent times? How would this sit with sophisticated investors if they are putting their hard earned dollars in and criminal history is not considered for every yojee driver? RED FLAG

Furthermore - who takes on the liability (outside of their insurance policy) if a parcel goes missing or a delivery driver does something wrong? Additional risk to the yojee model RED FLAG

How do you scale this side of the business? Uber needs staff in every operating city to manage their local transport and logistics operations, driver acquisition etc. so my concern is

1.Yoj who are only in singapore because they have struggled to scale anywhere else

2.Yoj are naturally competing with the likes of Uber in an already challenging labor market against a behemoth who will out spend them on insurance, driver acquisition... RED FLAG

3. Yojee revenue will not scale fast an easily on this side of the business and only way to increase the revenues is by adding additional costs. I am naturally bearish on the scalability of this and probably why Yojee has pivoted their product focus every 6 months to try and see if something else will be better which leads me to point number 4.

4. Yoj are managing multiple business models at once. Lack of focus concerns me and a big red flag (at an early stage this feels like they are still trying to work out what will stick - natural in early stage companies and risk should be priced in to this) RED FLAG or if you invest be prepared to have a completely different business model and focus in next 6 months or your $$$ go to zero

Was going to point out a couple of other points as part of my research but its Saturday night and I probably should be at the pub...I'm not 100% bearish yet but I do like digging deep below the surface so will continue to dig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $3.166K 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28979 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.