GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

doesnt anyone think its strange..., page-14

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    hotwolf...

Your kidding right?

What you are doing is criminal in my opinion...you are misleading people into believing the markets are fair and equitable...that they are not manipulated?

I am not attacking you here...so please do not think I am...but really, your statements are either ill-informed or extemely naive.

I will not give my opinion on CDU, but the arguments you use could be applied to any stock...GDN for example.

1:To manipulate a stock you need stock.

No you don't...ask the short sellers who got caught out recently where it was they got their stock from?

But yes, another way is to have physical stock...which is one of the reasons why some stocks run so far so fast in the first instance...nobody actually has enough stock to cap it!

Once they do however, the stock becomes victim to profiling...ADS is a prime example of a stock under control of the bigger players. If it wasn't the price woulf be much higher.

2: No substantial notices from anyone on any of these "manipulated" stocks IE no "big boys" building a stake at the expense of the little guy.

Not hard to run several accounts under which they can disguise buying...look at the case histories of many unfriendly takeovers.

Clearly you do not understand how shadow accounts, associated "friendlies" and various other less than genuine activity is perpetrated as part of the collection and distribution of shares.

3. The stocks trade in accordance with the volume and euphoria of the current markets.

Very true.

4.The charts behave within generally accepted technical rules.

Also true...but this can be by deisgn.

5. Any real manipualtion is easily detected by ASIC who have very sophisticated analytical tools and complete transaction transparency, as opposed to us. MM is a very serious offence which they take very seriousley.

lol...sorry, but if that is the case, they need to revise their software quick smart.

Explain to me why the 300K bids in the sell depth appeared a couple of points from the action at the open, then disappeared once "someone" had hoovered up some loose stock and sent the price back to where it was before the bids arrived?

Happen almost every day in so many stocks.

So accrding to you, they just changed their minds right?

Thats why I'm sceptical of these claims on HC. What is significantly harder to do is for you to give me facts like I have, in support of your unfair market theories. Simply watching market depth change and then draw conclusions is not an argument sorry.

Yes it is in fact...because the charts do not tell you the tale of on-screen manipulative behaviour.

Seeing a market react counter to your expectations is not proof either. (that's just a wounded ego rationalising)

In actual fact, it can be when a certain pattern of trading isappears to be in place...but only changes once you enter the market.

lol...but I will not bother with explanations here (I have done that in the past), unless you have been here and experienced this for yourself (as a serious trader) you will not comprehend what I am saying.

Dont bother replying if you're going to get all emotional and pissy at me. I am genuinely interested in knowing why so many people believe they are dealing with dark forces when it comes to something as simple as equity investments.

I ask thay you watch GDN today...pure algorithmic trading in play...has been for several days now. Buy 3, sell two!

It will seriously open your eyes to how things work...you will need dynamic data of course.

I assume you have that given your views?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.