A2M 0.00% $6.06 the a2 milk company limited

You attack those who "down-ramp", or those with a bearish...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    You attack those who "down-ramp", or those with a bearish bias.

Many have been hurt in trusting their money to this company. Now with every investment one assumes that risk, obviously. Whatever the case may be, you continue to defend the ineffectual management of this former market darling and up-ramp in the face of some very serious headwinds.

All the way down you have attacked the shorts, market manipulators etc. Well guess what? They're in the money. Anyone taking advice off of you the past two years would be completely wrecked. You seem more concerned about sticking to your bullish outlook no matter how low this goes or how wretched sentiment is.

This is not a good place for the company. Those in charge should be held to account.

If you are so confident, why the continual attacks? Are you being honest with yourself about this investment, or are you putting your head in the sand and blaming everyone else for the state of disrepair?

Hard as it might be to believe I am not some perpetual down-ramper giddy at the fantasy of A2 going to zero. I could see myself re-investing again, one day. Right now, there's nothing to suggest this is a good buy, even down at these multi-year lows.

You're just dispensing hopium to soothe yourself and you're doing it in a public forum. When you're that misaligned with the reality of that giant mountain range above - that everyone else SEES - you should expect some justified blowback.
    Last edited by wickedsushi: 27/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.06 $6.06 $9.423K 1.555K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 15000 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 20591 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.09
  Change
0.000 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.08 $6.11 $6.08 19891
Last updated 10.19am 07/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.