IPT 0.00% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

It's important in my opinion to look at IPT as not just a junior...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    It's important in my opinion to look at IPT as not just a junior uranium explorer operating within perhaps one of if not the best mineral jurisdiction in the world.
    It's also worth remembering that IPT have a 45% stake in IVG that has already announced to market some very positive generative exploration results in QLD.

There is of course the XADE Ni,Cu, PGE JV and the Impala Platinum alliance.

In my view by investing in IPT you are getting a foot in the door with IVG for free!

During the recent BRR presentation Mike Jones speaks excitedly about the similarities of what IPT are now seeing in Botswana and the Athabasca Basin uranium deposits in Canada, the research I have done on this mineralisation style suggests that the grades are significantly higher than most ;)

Mike is in my humble opinion getting excited for good reason. He also indicates that unlike Namibia, Botswana is largely hidden by sand cover.

I have to say this is one of the more exciting opportunities on the market at present AND the current pricing makes it all the more attractive. Shame the spread is as wide as the Grand Canyon!

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $7.964K 526.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 896741 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1172711 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.