IPT 3.57% 1.4¢ impact minerals limited

Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree. I emailed Mike Jones...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree. I emailed Mike Jones late last week to get an understanding of what was going on:

"Just a quick email to get an indication of when we may see some results start to flow from the current drilling program in Botswana?

My understanding was that drilling commenced there in late June and that we would get some results late July (as we could measure readings on-site)? After reviewing the latest Quarterly it appeared as though results were being interpreted at the time of release, so I would imagine that results would be close at hand"

The response essentially said that drilling is on-going, that the available results are being interpreted at the moment and that he could not release any further information. Obviously nothing brilliant has been discovered yet, as it would require a trading halt to be put in place.

My thoughts are that they are trying their best to find something positive to report on before they release an announcement. Unfortunately it doesn't look as though they have found anything yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $27.96K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7916155 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 828632 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.