ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

Doesn't look like Meltwater is interested in making a bid, page-7

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Meltwater haven't even had a crack at ISD's Fed gov business yet. If they can take similar market share there to what they have taken there, they will very much think they can take ISD out without buying them. Completely different and incompatible cultures. I also think the ACCC would not pass that acquisition through. It would leave a tiny Australian company Streem as the only competitor and your handing a monopoly to a foreign entity. To my mind, Cision remain the most likely buyer and if they go private equity it is probably more likely. I think Cision had been lining up for one of the marketing cloud platforms as an acquisition but maybe not a lot of interest there so thats why they're looking at the private equity path. For a private equity owner, leveraging the asset they own through geographical expansion would seem the most likely growth strategy. However, your likely looking at a good 12 months before Cision get their eggs in order assuming the sale does go through and care enough to bother with the hassle of a turnaround acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.