MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

doesn't make sense, page-17

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I use the Iress live system from Etrade and watch the trades very closely. I stopped using "Stop Loss" when I started losing money needlessly.

It's an easy way to lose a position.So I am a firm believer in trading manually ..only because I have the time to monitor trades daily.

So ,yes I trade it manually but you need to be using Iress or any other equivalent platform.You need to be able to see the,live, full course of trades as well as the full market depth live and be able to track your position in any buy/sell queue.

You can see what happens on any highly traded stock...the line wipers move in and before you have a chance to modify your order ..you're taken out....happens in a flash...usually X trades.

Watch pre open and post close match prices for entry points.

MEO is a traders delight ...you have at least 2-3 buy /sell trade points on a daily basis providing the volume is greater than ,say, 8 mill shares.

If you hold a reasonable amount of MEO then I would suggest you protect your capital by having all the necessary tools on hand ..Iress or equivalents are the vital tools for any "Tradie".

I invest by trading to a free carry position .. but always remeber ...Nothing is guaranteed ..the markets are diabolical and it takes a lot of work to preserve your capital.

Dow up big time today ...MEO is looking the goods ...finally! The time is nigh ...In my opinion the SP should bolt north either today or Monday and head towards last years high of circa 83c..nothing more than a retrace ...although this time around the fundamentals are vastly superior to any previous time in MEO's chequered History....all now underpinned by the PBR cash and expertise. ..I suspect the SP could peak greater than $1 very shortly ...when this thing moves ,she moves very quickly ...lovely to watch.

Enough from me ..back to pre open.

Cheers

HR

Strictly my views above ..no advice given or intended..you asked , I replied ...that's how I play it ...remember,It's your money so do what you will with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.