SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Hi Guys, Last week I had a chat with Len Eldridge. I would...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

Last week I had a chat with Len Eldridge.
    I would recommend anyone invested in SLR or thinking to invest should speak to him.
    He can be found at FiveMarkPartners.com.au

After a lengthy discussion it was his view as well that SLR was undervalued by the market at its current position. I am sure Bill Beumont of NST would say the same.

I have tested this market, and can confidently say there are more buyers than sellers for SLR.
    The buyers are not willing to bid up until the supply dries up. Unfortunately there is still some supply left under 40c. A bit of churning between .37-.40.
    Ramelius has broken out( Of course it is a different business now than six months ago)
    @MIStragic.....Looks like EDNA MAY was not a lemon.

My view is SLR has no reason to go down from here but trade sideways with an upward bias.......there are lot of people who are sitting on profit which they bought a lot lower from late 2014 to early 2016.

I am  heavily over weighted in SLR, 40% of my portfolio.....madness by any means. It doesn't worry me holding an oversized position if the fundamentals are all looking great. Everything is great except the
    trading price of the shares. That will align itself with the fundamentals as it is now with RMS & WGX.

This thing will eventually push the price higher.

slrgold.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.