LYC 1.39% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

Now reading your respond now I understand your background.. Just...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Now reading your respond now I understand your background.. Just for your education.. Lyc have a business installed and allowed by MALY gob and this has a Contract (Licence),, this contract become the bible and both parties has to followed.. if any of them breach the bible then has to be punished and may end into the court and be compensated.. while the contract is not breached then business can go in accordance with this contract.. so Lynas from day one has to follow the contract.. this contract has all possible rules that can cover the OHSE (nationaly and internally).. at the end both parties are responsible to follow the contract.. In our case Lynas is following the contract and much more as u know.. and be aware that nobody can change the rules even God cant do it (however there is one excuse call "act of God").. so if the MALYs gob want change the rules may end t up into the court and pay compensation... and of course y lynas breach the rules then la contract can be end/close (Licence denied).

So is nothing against people, nothing is agaist the gob while lynas follow the contract.. otherwise will be punished, but now SH are punished by people like you that ignore the rules of business but I don't blind you your ignorance only educating you will help to understand your surrounding-- good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.090(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 $14.95M 2.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $6.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 6919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.55
  Change
0.090 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 732559
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.