RTM reefton mining nl

rtm .thanx sb2000 for the advice Observing all the questions...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    rtm .thanx sb2000 for the advice Observing all the questions asked on hc I am wondering how many people picked up the phone,called the co and asked some questions . Before I spoke to the ceo I was 100% sure I was going to make a lot of money,had bought in at 11cents the price had peaked around 17 and then given a little back to 15cents. I asked some Q? like, when are your mineral leases getting approved?,(diamonds) Are your uranium tenaments the same as the ones that are recorded with previous readings from the 70s? Exactly where are your leases?When will drilling commence and where? Are field samples required to be collected prior to drilling?how long will it take for these to be assessed? Simple Q?s. and many more . I used this information to form an opinion to get out as quickly as I could.Fortunately at a profit.I have learnt a valuable lesson from when I asked a few questions on this site and was told to go and do some research and to ring the co and ask them if these uranium finds may be the same ones discovered in the 70s . So I just asked a question then shut up and waited for the ans.
    Funny I had questions answered that I didnt even ask?
    Going back to 4 cents in my opinion and definitely do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.