DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Oh dear.Has no-one taken any note of my posts.I said it back at...

1. 177 Posts.
    Oh dear.
    Has no-one taken any note of my posts.
    I said it back at 7 cents .
    I'll say it again.
    Management give misleading information when contact them - usually reassuring heavily just before share price drop. Good chance that Tenenaga will not get through . Dont forget when we called prior to email deal asking if email will go through and given much reassurance that it was sealed to the point that the Malaysian partner would be in town for the shareholders meeting. Told in Feb, Mar, April, May etc - that Tenega was expected within the month, Martin Yii has complicated relationship via multiple associated companies with INT( beware), so much dilution with multiple desparate stock issue at successfully lower prices, poor reputation of INT with stock brokers ( none will touch it - hence instos unlikely to give support), cash reserve very low, supposed IT deal in Malaysia - company will not comment on when income flow from it - and also say conditions of it confidential , finance director resignation, ......................... what else do you want - i suggest cut losses - dont fall into the trap of keeping a dog cause psychologically it gives you hope that you still have a chance - prefer to re-enter after good news and real evidence of income in bank.
    What can i say - typical Malaysian style ramp and dump ( martin has made heaps already! )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.