HUM 0.59% 85.0¢ humm group limited

Dog of the year., page-30

1. 13,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    Hi Tamz,
    no I didn’t sell. I am a reluctant seller on most things. Generally the SP heads back to a cap raise price so I was surprised the share price took off this morning. I should have sold last September when the price touched $2.70

I took profits on Wed on MIN that has had a fantastic run since April. Me too a retiree and we have had a fair swag of dividends cancelled and no assistance from any level of govt. Thank god Shorten didn’t win otherwise we would have been screwed.

Have been tied up the last 4 days on Zoom with a VCAT hearing fighting a destructive greedy developer who is tying to ruin our leafy suburb here in the Corona capital of Australia.

I have a bit of catching up to do on a whole lot of companies that reported this week.

FXL result was underwhelming and the $31m provision way over the top considering the massive investment in credit management they bang on about.

Thank goodness John Wylie is on the board. This move has his stamp all over it. They were getting no SP traction on the path they were taking. I see it as a good move albeit 18 months too late.

Have a great weekend and hope your children stay corona safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.