SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Your post from 12/12/14. "If I sell my FAR share now I will...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Your post from 12/12/14.

"If I sell my FAR share now I will loose money. I just lost thousands with RFE 2 days ago because the company go to Administration. Hang in there FARs."

No advice but ARE YOU really SURE!???? Maybe you need to think again... Just a thought... no advice.
    We're a few months (perhaps weeks) away from the final death knell.
    Biggest disgrace on the ASX in decades..the way the company has been run into the ground since the tragedy of the original directors. Big shame to see GC still there... pulling a $mil p/a (thereabouts) after everything he and GJ has done to this company. Only one way ... and there should be no "get out of jail free" card.
    But you're the decision maker... do as you think fit. The rest of us, ... I'm sure,... made piece with the fact that the losses will be played off against cap gains.
    BUT that does not abscond GC and GJ and those others (to a lesser extent) from full accountability for what they've done... they have some serious accountability issues that they will have to face up to.... Where's the good ol' gunslinging "western" days.... a posse??
    Make ready for a 100/1 dilution very soon ..with a simultaneous issue of some 45o 000 000 new shares... what does total dilution add up to??? 1000% plus??
    The worst nightmare has dawned years ago and it will get even darker in the next couple months.
    GOOD LUCK!!.
    Will look in again when death knell announced.
    Last edited by Hotazel: 05/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.