SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Dog stock, page-64

1. 10,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2089
    I know exactly how you feel Westcott,the same thing happened to me to a lesser extent on the lom threads a few years back,but things have changed now.
    I do remember posting years ago on these threads and you not agreeing with me,not sure what it was about.
    There have been far worst performers than sdl over that time due to consolidations and the stock price continuing to fall,I purchased 3.2k worth of vic years ago that is now worth 3 dollars,and there are many more such examples out there.
    I remember quoting on the lom threads a year or so ago that since IM to blame for some peoples losses am I now to blame for there profits.
    So in other words things could have easily gone the other way here with sdl,but people still holding after all these years when in serious profit have only got themselves to blame when the writing was on the wall when the iron ore price started to fall hard when it was obvious it was going to keep falling when china had built all these cities that are vacant,and this was know years ago.
    Research on outside factors are just important as research on the stock.
    My biggest loss was 100k on mxr that left me with 20k that over time I turned into 200k that went into lom,sometimes its best to just move on and try and rebuild.
    I do not know what has exactly happened with sdl,but I think if they can continue to hold onto there iron ore assets until the recovery of the iron ore price this stock should be worth much more one day,but that will depend on admin burn and cap raises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.