SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Dog stock, page-8

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I've been an SDL holder for far, far too long. Unlike most long term holders I was able to trade SDL so that the few shares I have left are free held, ie SDL owes me nothing.
    Over the many years I have been posting on Hot copper, one of the few people who's posts I actually take notice of is Westcott. Never have I seen him post buy SDL or sell SDL. All I have ever seen him post are facts that he has researched, and has been kind enough to share on hot copper. His posts are always factual, considered and well written. I have seen the argumentative posts, the he said......, but normally Westcott has been misquoted, or misinterpreted.
    Of all the posters on Hot Copper, the one person who has nothing to prove is Westcott. Unlike many posters, he has no agenda, not trying to ramp the company trying to sell into the ascending share price.
    Westcott is probably hurting more than most of us, because like me, he was a big believer in SDL, back in the days of Ian Lewis, Talbott and George Jones. Unfortunately two things that nobody could have predicted were the plane crash, followed by the Iron Ore over supply, engineered by the big three.
    I can't imagine anybody would be foolish enough to make an investment based on one anonymous posters post, especially as so many of Westcotts' posts were so hotly debated, and even though I don't know the man, I know he would be hurt at the inference that other people have lost money because of his posts, that's just plane mean. If any body did loose money based on one mans post, then that's their own stupidity and you can't blame Westcott for that.
    If you are going to belittle somebody, why don't you belittle those that have posted factually incorrect absolute rubbish about SDL, KLOB comes to mind instantly.
    All the best, and good luck to all holders.
    Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.